From industry standard to custom materials, we can help you decide what best suits your needs.
Some of the materials we stock include, but not limited to the following:
Expanded Polyethylene (EPE)
- Commonly known as beaded polyethylene
- Non-abrasive for Class A applications
- Great for Class A expendable projects
- Stock 1.3# EPE Black/Charcoal
- 48” x 72” sheet size
- Access to many other densities, as well as EPP material
- Most widely accepted & cost effective packaging foam for both Class A & Non-Class A applications
- Stock 2#, 4#, 6#, 8#, 9# & 15#
- Silver Gray and/or Charcoal in 48″ x 72″
or 48″ x 96″ sheet sizes
- Access to many other colors, grades, (EVA,
ESD, etc.), as well as densities (1.5#, 3#, etc.)
- Non-Class A closed cell foam
- Great for expendable applications
- Stock 1.2#, 1.8#, 2.2#, 4#, 6# & 9#
- Charcoal and/or White in 48″ x 108″ & 24″ x 108″ sheet sizes
- Access to many other colors and grades (antistat, FRAS, etc.)
- Stock 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 10mm
- Blue and/or Black in 48″ x 96″ and/or 96″x 96″ sheets
- Access to many colors, grades, and custom sizes.
- Stock 2mm, 3mm, 4mm in Spunbond Single Side & Double Side
- 4mm in Crosslink Lamination (1/16″ 4#) Single Side & Double Side
- Access to Brushed Nylon, Tyvek, Evolon, PE, Spunbond on any thickness of plastic.
- Titan Board
Worldcell PP Foam Board
- Stock 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm Blue 48” x 96” sheets in 19# and 29#
- Access to 1.6mm and 3.2mm Spunbond laminated foam board as well.
Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA)
- 3M 950
- 3M Scrim
- Adds durability & abrasion resistance to many substrates (foam, plastic corrugated, metal)
- Stock Black, but have access to custom colors
- This is a spray application.
- 13oz & 18oz Autoguard/Milky Clear
- 13oz, 18oz, 30oz CCWM
- 11oz, 13oz, 18oz AutoGray
- 10oz Brushed Polyester Single Side on Milky Clear
- 11oz Brushed Polyester Single Side on AutoGray
- 14oz Brushed Polyester Double Side
- 12oz Headliner on AutoGray Single Side
- 12oz Tyvek on Milky Clear Single Side
- HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)
- UHMW (Ultra High Molecular Weight)
- Standard colors are Black & White, in Virgin & Regrind.